SEINGBOUSE LE VILLAGE

Seingbouse is already attested in 1255. Its name means "the wood cleared by burning". The church of St. James was built in 1730, but is characteristic of the second half of the 19th century, particularly with its exuberant stucco decoration which overpowers the choir. It bears witness to the importance of religion in our region, which was once a bastion of Catholicism.


Conditions de visite

Tour of exterior only

Tarifs