A church with a remarkable interior. "Seingbouse was first mentioned in records in 1225. Its name means ""forest land which had been made arable"". The St. James Church (St-Jacques) was built in 1730 but it is typical for the second half of the 19th century, particulary for its stucco splendour in the chancel. It provides evidence for the importance of religion in our region, formerly a stronghold of catholicism."

Conditions de visite

Tour of exterior only


Dates et horaires

from 01/01/2023 to 12/31/2023