ST CATHERINE'S CHAPEL

Accueil en allemand Animaux acceptés

This private chapel was built by the knight Simon of Hombourg between 1250 and 1270. It was renovated in 1706, 1897 and 1984. It was surrounded by the buildings of the knights' castle. Its towers and walls made up the outer part of a big medieval castle. The chapel was registered as a listed building in 1895 under German authority and again in 1930.


Conditions de visite

Tour of exterior only

Tarifs

Moyens de paiement

Carte Bleue
Bank and GIRO cheques
Cash
Europcard - Mastercard

Dates et horaires

from 01/01/2022 to 12/31/2022